Under the supervision of the Production Supervisor and direction of the Production Lead, the Assembler shall be responsible for using components to produce goods, products, and other objects according to specifications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
All employees at TLX work to satisfy the customer. Each department has expected core responsibilities, but these responsibilities do not define us. Rather, they simply provide a starting point where we work to satisfy the customer, continuously improve ourselves, others and the organization.
- Reads and follows blueprints, travelers, work instructions, specifications and other instructions in order to build and assemble part in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Examines components and assemblies for correct fit.
- Interpret measurements.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms (including electronically).
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventative maintenance requirements as required.
- Report errors in product line.
- Follows policies and procedures according to TLX’s Quality Management System
- Portray TLX in a positive light
- All other duties as assigned
- Applies a positive attitude to situations.
- Listens to directions from supervisors and production leads.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results.
- Basic mathematical skills such as the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide
- General knowledge of the metric system
Education and/or Experience
- High School degree or GHED
- Mechanical aptitude
- Basic data entry ability
- Previous assembly experience preferred, but not required